Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Pre-Planning

My final ePortfolio will be mostly academic. It will focus on writing I’ve done for school, especially at Foothill, although I will also include some items from High school, and it will reflect how I’ve grown as a person. All of my materials will come in the form of a blog. I will show an array of work from poetry to essays that I’ve written. I will also include an audio enhancement which will talk about my growth as a person during my time at Foothill, including both the academic and extracurricular work that I’ve done. My evaluators will be Scott Lankford (obviously), and a close friend. My entire ePortfolio will be based on self-evaluation because I will be discussing changes in myself over the years. I will discuss what specifically has changed me as a person and how. This will include both personality and intellectual changes. I will have my rough draft completed by next week, and then I will continue to add things until the end of the quarter, including comments from others and myself. I will also probably add some sort of narrative about what I think of myself today in comparison with when I started at Foothill. I want to discuss how I have changed, and how I am continuing to change every day. I will also discuss where I see myself in the future, and how I intend to accomplish this. This will include my dreams and ambitions for my education, my career, and my own personality

1 comment:

Scott Lankford said...

25 points. You wrote some memorable posts in your blog this qtr about how much you've changed while here at Foothill -- you might be able to use some of those posts as "raw material" for your final project. :)