Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Honors Institute

I think that the fact that Foothill has an Honors Institute to begin with is amazing. We have a large variety of classes with honors standing offered every quarter, and each of them can count towards being an honors scholar, which looks great to any college, and can almost guarantee you acceptance into UCLA. I also like that even though there are some requirements for being in the honors institute, along with an application process, I do not consider it an elitist establishment, primarily because it really is an institute which encourages everyone to try to join. The requirements are not outrageous and the application process is simple in that as long as you do actually apply and meet said requirements, you're in! I think that the only thing I would change is to add more classes, and encourage more students to join.

1 comment:

Scott Lankford said...

25 points. Glad you're a satisfied customer!